EDWARD CASTILLO, MAI
President | Valuation Services
Edward Castillo, MAI
Edward Castillo, MAI has been active in the commercial real estate industry since 2003. Furthermore, since 2005, Mr. Castillo has experience in the valuation analysis of various types of commercial real estate including office, retail, industrial, multi-family, golf courses, master-planned communities, self-storage facilities, mixed use properties, and others.
From 2005 to 2013, Mr. Castillo was an appraiser with Cushman & Wakefield and NPV Advisors. At Cushman & Wakefield, Mr. Castillo was part of the National Retail Valuation Group where he appraised shopping center/single tenant portfolios, as well as individual shopping centers of all types from neighborhood to regional to lifestyle/entertainment. From 2003 to 2005, Mr. Castillo was part of a commercial real estate sales brokerage team at Marcus & Millichap's Newport Beach, CA office. This sales team focused in neighborhood, community, and power center sale transactions and shopping center portfolio transactions in California, Arizona, and Nevada.
Throughout his career, Mr. Castillo has been active in general real estate consulting with an emphasis in the valuation and financial analysis of income producing properties for a range of clients, including insurance companies, pension funds, financial institutions, developers, and corporations.
PROPERTY TYPES APPRAISED
- Retail/Shopping Centers
- Office Buildings
- Medical Office Buildings
- Industrial Properties
- Multi-Family Properties
- Other Commercial Properties: Self-Storage, Mobile Home Parks, Vacant Land and others
- Financial Cash Flow Modeling for multi-tenant commercial properties (Argus, Dyna, Excel)
- Retail including: Free-Standing Retail Buildings, Storefront Retail Buildings, Strip Retail Centers, Neighborhood/Community Shopping Centers, Power Centers, Lifestyle/Entertainment Shopping Centers.
- Member of the Appraisal Institute( MAI No. 471722)
- Affiliate Member of the International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
701 S. Parker Street #6300
Orange, CA 92868